6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
5 8 ounce packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
1. HEAT oven to 325 degrees F.
2. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
3. MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
1. Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep an eye on portions.
How to Bake in Springform Pan:
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
1. Substitute 20 OREO COOKIES, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups) for the HONEY MAID Honey Grahams and 3 Tbsp. sugar.