1 pound (1-inch thick) red snapper fish fillets
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup prepared salsa verde
1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
2 cups shredded coleslaw blend
16 avocado slices (about 2 small avocados)
8 corn tortillas
2 limes, cut in half
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine lime juice, cilantro, oil and red snapper in large zip top bag; marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. For creamy salsa verde, combine salsa and mayonnaise in mini food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
4. Remove fish from marinade, season with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and place on hot grill. Grill fish for 6 minutes on each side and remove. Let rest several minutes then flake fish with fork.
5. Place lime halves on grill, flesh side down, along with tortillas for 1 minute or until limes are grill marked and one side of tortillas are toasted. Remove and bend tortillas, toasted side out, into taco-shape.
6. Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup slaw and 2 slices avocado. Divide fish evenly among tacos and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon sauce. Sprinkle with remaining sea salt and serve with grilled lime half.
1. The weather outdoors is not always appropriate for outdoor grilling; use an indoor grill or simply broil, bake or pan-fry the fish. The corn tortillas can easily be toasted in a dry saute pan or hot oven and the limes could be caramelized using a smoking-hot skillet.