24 Pepperidge Farm® Bordeaux® Cookies
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups mixed berries *
Mint leaves (optional)
1. Place 12 cookies into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
2. Beat the heavy cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
3. Spoon the whipped cream in the baking dish. Top with the remaining cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until the cookies are soft.
4. Stir the berries with the remaining sugar in a medium bowl. Spoon the berry mixture over the cookie mixture. Garnish with the mint, if desired.
5. *Use a combination of sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.