1 1/2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
2 green peppers, chopped
4 teaspoons chili powder
2 1/2 cups chunky red salsa
2 10 ounce packages frozen corn
6 high-fiber whole wheat tortillas
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brown meat with onions and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Add salsa and corn; mix well. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Spread 2 cups meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 2 tortillas, 1 cup meat sauce, sour cream, and 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with 2 tortillas, 2 cups of remaining meat sauce, and half of remaining cheese; top with remaining tortillas and meat sauce. Cover with foil.
4. Bake 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through. Top with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until melted.
Kraft Kitchens Tips: Special Extra:
1. Garnish with chopped cilantro or green onions just before serving.