1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated buttermilk or original biscuits (8 biscuits, 16.3 ounces)
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons sesame seed
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
3/4 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup yellow mustard
2 teaspoons chili powder
32 frozen plain meatballs (from 28-ounce package; about 3 cups), thawed
8 slices American cheese, cut into quarters (3/4 ounces each)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. On ungreased cookie sheet, place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart. Cut each biscuit into quarters, but do not separate pieces. In small bowl, beat egg and 1 tablespoon water. Brush egg mixture over tops of biscuits; sprinkle with sesame seed.
2. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; separate biscuit quarters.
3. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Stir in chili sauce, 1/4 cup water, the mustard and chili powder. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened.
4. Add meatballs to chili sauce mixture. Cover; cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are hot.
5. Split each biscuit quarter to make tiny bun. Fill each bun with 1 cheese piece, 1 meatball and some of the sauce. Secure with toothpick.
1. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.