- 6-8 small chicken cutlets or breast filets (1.5-2 lbs)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine panko and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture pressing gently to adhere.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cutlets (do in batches to avoid crowding) and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. (Wipe skillet before repeating with remaining chicken pieces.)
- Remove chicken from skillet and pour half of the pasta sauce onto the bottom of the skillet.
- Gently lay the chicken on top.
- Top each piece of chicken with a couple tablespoons of sauce, ¼ cup chopped spinach, and two tablespoons of mozzarella. Just spoon and sprinkle till it looks right :)
- Place in broiler for 2-4 minutes until cheese just begins to turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
For More Details About Recipe Click Here
Recipe From: momontimeout.com