1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce
1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
2 4 1/2 ounce cans Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water , drained
10 flour tortillas (8-inch) , warmed
1 10 1/2 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
2 cups uncooked instant white rice
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Heat the soup, salsa, beans and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
3. Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture onto half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
4. Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot. Cut the quesadillas in half, making 20 pieces. Serve with the Fiesta Rice.
1. Heat broth, water and salsa in a
2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked instant white rice. Cover the saucepan and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.