3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
1 pound Italian sausage
1 each green and red pepper, cut into thin strips
1 26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
1 teaspoon fennel seed
4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Dash crushed red pepper
1. COOK pasta as directed on package.
2. MEANWHILE, crumble sausage into large skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 8 min. or until done. Drain. Add peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in next 3 ingredients; cook 5 min. or until heated through. Add cream cheese; cook 2 min. or until melted, stirring frequently.
3. DRAIN pasta. Add to sausage mixture; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan.
1. You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this easy-to-prepare meal!
1. Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese or 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-ounce tub) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.