12 ounces dried fettuccine or linguine pasta
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 15 ounce jar light Alfredo sauce
2 tablespoons purchased basil pesto
1/2 cup drained and sliced bottled roasted red sweet peppers
2 - 3 tablespoons milk (optional)
6 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain; cover and keep warm.
2. In a medium saucepan combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in sweet peppers. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in cooked pasta and broccoli. If needed, add enough milk to reach desired consistency.
3. Meanwhile, brush Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Prepare in microwave according to package directions.
4. To serve, divide pasta mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken.
1. Sprinkle each serving with shredded Parmesan cheese and snipped fresh basil.