2 pounds Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Sausage, or links, decased
1 pound Ground Beef
16 small Slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
1. In a large bowl combine sausage and beef. Using your hands, blend the two meats together and form into one large ball. Use a spoon or a small measuring cup to gather up about a 3 oz ball and press into patties.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, pan fry 4 or 5 sliders at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. Test for doneness. Internal temperature should be 160 degrees F.
3. Slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments.
1. Provolone Cheese and Marinara Sauce
2. Fresh Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, and Sliced Tomatoes
3. Giardiniera (marinated chopped vegetables & olives)
4. Sauteed Onions & Roasted Red Peppers
5. Sauteed Mushrooms and Cheddar Cheese