PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1/4 pound fresh chorizo sausage
3 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut up
1 16 ounce carton Egg Beaters® Original
1 15 ounce can Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 10 ounce can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained well
1 cup fat free evaporated milk
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
1/4 cup chopped green onions
Light sour cream, optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat; when hot, add chorizo and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through and crumbly. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
3. Stir together cooked chorizo, corn tortillas, Egg Beaters, black beans, drained tomatoes, milk, corn, cheese, and green onions in large bowl.
4. Pour into prepared dish. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until casserole is golden brown and middle is set. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
5. Serve with sour cream, if desired.