4 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Corn Oil, divided
3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 10 ounce can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
6 8 inches flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
1/2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
Lime wedges, pico de gallo, and sour cream, optional
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of the chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates and chicken browns. Remove from skillet; set aside. Repeat with 1 more tablespoon of the oil and the remaining chicken.
2. Place all chicken into skillet; stir in drained tomatoes and cilantro. Heat through. Place chicken mixture in medium bowl. Wipe skillet clean.
3. Place tortillas on flat surface. Spread equal amounts of chicken mixture on 1/2 of each tortilla. Top chicken mixture with cheese, then avocado pieces. Fold other half of each tortilla over filling.
4. Brush the top of each quesadilla with oil. Heat skillet over medium-high heat about 1 minute. Place oiled side of tortilla down into skillet. Brush exposed side of tortilla with oil.
5. Cook each quesadilla about 1 minute per side or until cheese melts and tortilla is slightly crisp. Serve with lime, pico de gallo, and sour cream, if desired.